Destiny
Welcome To Destiny Guild Forums
Destiny
Welcome To Destiny Guild Forums
Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D E S T I N Y

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Register & Start Sharing Your Destiny Cabal Experience!

Destiny Guild Policy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]SNIPER
Admin
Admin
[GM]SNIPER

Character sheet
Character: Force Archer

Destiny Guild Policy Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Guild Policy   Destiny Guild Policy EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Serious Game Offenses and Hack Policy

Important: Players are advised to safe-guard their own accounts as they are responsible for any actions done using it. Accounts that are caught for illegal activities will face penalties as stated, regardless of whether the illegal activities were done by the rightful owner or otherwise.

Game Hacking

Usage of third party software, memory editors, trainers or debuggers (Hack tools) in altering the Game which may/may not lead to an unfair advantage in game play over other players. (E.g. Speed hacks, god mode hacks, auto-click, auto-loot, no skill cool down hacks.)

Penalty for Requesting of Game Hacks or Hacking websites

Game Account Permanent ban
Penalty for Selling or Advertising of Hack or Website/Hacking
Permanent suspension for subsequent offenses.

Penalty for Hacking or Bugs abuse

•Permanent suspension for subsequent offenses

Exploitation of Bugs/Glitches

It is inevitable to encounter bugs or glitches in all games. Players who discover any bugs or glitches in game should report the situation to the Community Moderators immediately. Players will be penalized if they are found to be making use of the bug/glitch for their own interest, regardless if the course of action may or may not lead to an unfair advantage in game play over other players.

Penalty for Exploitation of Bugs/Glitches: Permanent ban

Promoting of Private Servers

Any attempt to advertise private servers for CABAL Online is strictly prohibited as it will greatly affect the community, and may possibly lead to scamming of players’ login information.

Penalty for Promoting Private Servers

Permanent Destiny CABAL Online account ban

Account Scamming/Phishing
Account Scam
Account Hack
Any attempt to induce another player in revealing his/her user ID and/or password through any means.
Penalty for Account Scamming: Permanent CABAL Online Account Ban
Note: No LOST/SCAMMED/HACKED items will be given back!

Use of Prohibited IGNs/Impersonation
For simple reference, avoid:

1.Impersonation of GMs, CMs, Moderators, AGN Staff, NPCs that will mislead or cause confusion to other players.
2.Sexual context.
3.Obscene body organs.
4.Vulgarity or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion.
5.Names that is or may be illegal or is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights laws.
If we believe that the account was created to mislead, confuse or annoy other players with the spelling of the name, the administrator will limit the account/game access and request the player to delete the game character. It is suggested that the players find other alternatives and do not use the choice of name in doubt.

Penalty for Use of Prohibited IGNs/Impersonation-
Temporary Account Suspension and/or Character Deletion

No Compensation Rule and Disclaimer

Effective immediately, we shall no longer compensate hacked/scammed items or gold/In-game currency. A player is responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her account password, including the various uses of the password, whether authorized or unauthorized. Destiny Cabal does not guarantee that its portal and corresponding game websites are free of any harmful software, and that the same is hack-proof. Account Security is therefore the sole responsibility of the account holder. As such, you are earnestly enjoined to take all security measures reasonably available to safeguard the operating system and accounts when accessing the Games and the websites.

Destiny Cabal

reserves the right to deny any request for item return, compensation, character restoration and account reset. The NETWORK shall not be responsible in any way for loss or damage to any player’s account including but not limited to, character statistics and skills, account particulars and items lost. In NO event shall the Destiny Cabal Team be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages.

We advise all gamers to be vigilant in protecting their own game accounts.

Changing your account passwords on a regular basis is a good start. Also, please be vigilant in checking the details of the in-game items you will be trading with other gamers before accepting a trade. Lost items due to negligence in trading transactions will not be compensated.

If any of these rules should be broken, you will be suspended from guild, and even the game.
Back to top Go down
http://destinycabal.tk
angeldeath

angeldeath

Destiny Guild Policy Empty
PostSubject: hmm   Destiny Guild Policy EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:29 pm

hi im denisse joy balanay 20 years old...from philippines..
i just saw ur server rates and its pretty good...i will join ur server soon as i finish downloading the patch i hope i am more welcome to the server sir....thx...
my IGN: AnGeLdEaTh
my char will be Warrior or Force shielder sir ^^...thx..regars ^ :-"
Back to top Go down

Destiny Guild Policy
Page 1 of 1